//jk2pacers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good evening all :P

2 posters

Go down

good evening all :P Empty good evening all :P

Post  Sidious Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:18 pm

I noticed your pacer blog about mentioning IKBR and how they reformed and don't know if any of the members are from the past? I wonder how any of lads happen to know IKBR from the old days? I'm Sidious and I reformed IKBR with Paragon, I use to run the IKBR server in the old days and was a council member who pretty much did it all Razz

Paragon and Wildcard decided to quit the game for their own reasons recently again, currently only me, draganus and dtrixx are actual members from the old days out of 41 members. I just thought I'll say hi Razz

Sidious

Back to top Go down

good evening all :P Empty ya

Post  /WT! Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:47 pm

hey sidious, late reply here, but i will try and find some old screenshots of the past. Blkstorm and I have been around since 03/04 and ran int quite a bit of old ikbr players, the names are kinda blurry. IKBR even went on to jk3 or JA.

thanks for your interest.

cheers,
WT!
/WT!
/WT!
Founder
Founder

http://jk2pacers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

good evening all :P Empty Re: good evening all :P

Post  Sidious Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:08 pm

/WT! wrote:hey sidious, late reply here, but i will try and find some old screenshots of the past. Blkstorm and I have been around since 03/04 and ran int quite a bit of old ikbr players, the names are kinda blurry. IKBR even went on to jk3 or JA.

thanks for your interest.

cheers,
WT!

I should hope I knew it went on to jk3, I ran and paid the server, with donations from members Razz Eventually jk3 didnt do well for our members and it died around 6 months into jk3, those who stayed in jk3 joined another clan ranned by razak since he got a free server from jediservers.com, until jediservers.com closed down and that clan died. I'll admit moving IKBR was a terrible mistake and in the end killed the clan, but we all moved on with our lives and did other things. I have thousands of screenshots in ikbr including screenshots from every single match we ever did, which most of matches I scheduled and I still have contact for about 20 former members Razz

check out www.ikbrclan.com and click on history, it includes some screenshots of old matches and its a history write-up I made Razz Im surprised you dont remember me tho if you remember old members like ryknow/warchild/rabbit/etc Razz

Sidious

Back to top Go down

good evening all :P Empty Re: good evening all :P

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum